Friday, April 9, 2010

Day #9


My ex-father-in-law is stateside for a week or 2, and he came to town to visit us this weekend. I love when he visits. The kids get spoiled for a little while, and so does mommy! We always go out to eat. I usually get to pick the place. Josh was in a foul mood tonight, so it was just me, the kids, and Ed. Good food, good drinks, good company, and good conversation. Everyone ordered something different of course, but I had a salad with lite Italian, grilled salmon on rice, and asparagus. Oh, it was fabulous. I gave Jade about half my asparagus because she loves it, and I brought home half the salmon and rice. The pomegranate margarita...yeah, I finished that, and 2 others (not pictured) because it was a shaker, and a glass of water and 2 cups of coffee with Splenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment