Monday, April 5, 2010

Day #5


Another not-so-great night. I think that Josh doesn't care about impressing you as much as I do. He grabbed a lot of "fast and easy" things while grocery shopping this weekend. There has been a LOT going on around here. There was a chemical fire across the street from our daycare last week. The daycare has still not opened. So, we are scrambling trying to find sitters, I am frantically searching for a new daycare. Add on top of that the trip to New Orleans, Easter weekend, finally getting back to work today. And don't get me started about my morning. This is a food blog, so I will keep my morning to myself so as not to nauseate you.

So, tonight we had Chicken Pot Pies. We did discuss making them ourselves, and how the sauce is made, and what we would put in them if we were to do it ourselves, so, homemade Pot Pies may be on the menu in the near future. I cannot believe that Kitana ate 2 pot pies! I expect that from Josh. Sometimes I will eat about 1.5, but usually not a full 2. I wonder if she's going to hit another growth spurt soon? I want a "shrinking" spurt, so I stopped at 1 (I was stuffed anyway).

On a totally unrelated note ~ I got an e-mail reminder that today is my 3 month anniversary since I quit smoking! YAY me!! (I am very proud!)

No comments:

Post a Comment