Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day #3


I did better tonight than I expected. After the fast-food greasiness that was last nights supper for 2, Kitana never ate, and I ate a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles, I couldn't let you (or us) down for the 2nd night in a row. Today, we did go spend the day with the in-laws, and had fresh hamburgers. And, I mean *fresh*. 2 weeks ago, it was a living, breathing cow on Josh's aunts land. Josh had one of the burgers "to go" at like 3:30, so I knew he wouldn't be very hungry (if at all), so I wanted to make something light and cool.

I stopped at the grocery store and bought a "Suddenly Salad" pasta salad. I mixed in halved cucumber slices and sliced black olives, and served it with a side of broccoli. I know, not spectacular, but, I am interested in making cool pasta salads one day, and I needed to know what all in entailed. Now, I have the basis to create my own, healthier, homemade pasta salads.

PS: Please ignore my "fancy" dinner plates tonight, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment